Designer: Marianna Harutnian
If you loved the diamond-encrusted accessories Lady Gaga wore in her “Judas” video, but are having a difficult time justifying the purchase of such lavish accoutrements (we live in austere times, after all), well, now you’re in luck: Marianna Harutunian, the designer behind the “Judas” pieces, has just announced plans to re-create duplicates of her work … and she’s making them available to all the little monsters out there.
“For all of you true Gaga fans, I am making duplicates of all the pieces used in the ‘Judas’ video — Her Crown, His Crown, and her Cuff — own a part of music history,” Harutunian wrote on her Facebook page. “And for the true hardcore fans out there, You can own the originals too. TAKING ORDERS NOW! message me or email your orders or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org ♥ u guys!” ” So cool!
- I am vegan.
- I am an artist/photographer.
- I will be attending School of Visual Arts as a photography major in the fall.
- I wish I could date Drew Barrymore.
- <—-My best friend, Kristen, and I love this number hehe.
- I cant wait to join the Peace Corps after college and go to Africa to help the kids there.
- I love to do community service.
- I need more tattoos.
- I need to loose weight.
- I get a kick out of old/foreign things.
10 basic facts.